1. Data Categories
We process personal data that can be allocated to the following categories:
- company name
- type of company
- owners, managing directors, board members
- UID number
- zip code / city
- telephone number
- contact person (name, telephone number, e-mail)
- bank details
- delivery notes
- conditions, bonuses
- contract texts and business correspondence
2. Legal Basis
We process data about you based on our legitimate interests or those of a third party. The data provided by you is also required to fulfill the contract, to carry out pre-contractual agreements or due to legal obligations. Without this data, we cannot enter into a contract with you.
3. Purpose of Data Processing
Data processing takes place for the following purposes:
Processing of tasks connected to the business relationship, e.g.
- generating quotations
- processing of orders
- deliveries of goods
- processing of complaints
- processing of warranty and guarantee claims
- safeguarding your legal interests against third parties
- fiscal and tax regulations
- developing business transactions
4. Storage Period/Deletion Period
The data is stored at least according to the respective legal retention period. In addition, it is stored until termination of any legal dispute, until the end of ongoing warranty or guarantee periods, until the termination of the business relationship or until a point in time, when a reestablishing of a business relationship can be ruled out.
5. Processors of Personal Data
For data processing, we partially use contract processors of personal data.
6. Transfer of Data
We pass on your data to the following recipients or recipient categories:
- business partners
- public accountants
- administrative authority (when and where necessary)
- legal representatives (when and where necessary)
- courts (when and where necessary)
- banks (when and where necessary)
- insurance companies (when and where necessary)
- providers of IT services
7. Contact Details
You can reach us or the privacy protection coordinator at:
Pinzgau Milch Produktions GmbH
Att. Rupert Machreich
8. Legal Information
Since we process the data in our legitimate interests, you have the right of objection should there be reasons due to your particular situation that speak against this.
You have the right to disclosure of information, the right of correction, deletion, restriction and data transfer as well as the right to objection. To execute these rights, please contact us.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or if your data protection claims have been violated in any way, you can complain to the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Austrian Data Protection Authority.